I can not be held responsible for the stuff in this blog. Everything has been published by my alter ego.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Questions

My mind is full of questions,
they are keeping me awake.

What is the purpose of our existence,
this understanding I want to make.

Is the universe endless or,
does it's vastness have limits.

Is time always constant,
are minutes always minutes.

The earth, the sun I know,
will not stay forever.

For what purpose were they made,
or was the universe being clever.

Can we travel through time,
and move at the speed of light.

Will I enter a different dimension,
or will a Black Hole challenge my might.

What is the origin of universe and time,
what was before the big bang.

Was there nothing or,
was all matter grouped into a gang.

I wish to know the answers,
and reach the limits of the universe.

And the day I do it,
I wish to go beyond.

4 comments:

Pallavi said...

you finaly told me about black holes! wonderful poem patty.. keep up :)

Shalini said...

Hey Good poem man ! I am going to note it down in my collections diary. Hope you will not mind.

Beautiful Mind said...

i guess this is the first poem in ur blog :)
really nice :)

Panthera Tigris said...

@Pallavi: Thank You.

@Crazy: Thank You. No I don't mind. I would be honoured.

@Beautiful Mind: Yes it is the first poem in my blog. Than You for the appreciation. Actually this is the second poem I have written in my life. Just trying to experiment with different things.

Powered By Blogger